The Place I Call Home

The Place I Call Home
Nashville After Dark

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shotgun Diary

I have the pleasure of knowing this really great band. The members from left to right are:
Johnny: Bass
Brett: Guitar
Anna: Vocals
John: Drums
Kenny: Guitar

Not only are these guys an awesome band, they are also really great friends. Brett, John and Myself all used to work together at Hendersonville Hospital, where we were all Surgical First Assistants. I later met Anna, when she and Brett started dating and then married. Johnny is John's son and Kenny is the newest member of the band.

Their music leans a little towards harder rock and is excellent. This band is very entertaining and has a lot of energy when on stage. I am lucky to have met these guys and greatly appreciative of the fact they allow me to practice my photography skills on them while either in the studio making a new CD, or on stage performing live.


If you get a chance to check them out on their website, www.myspace.com/shotgundiary , I am sure they would greatly appreciate it. There is also a schedule of upcoming shows, and for you local Nashvillians, I am sure they would love to have you come see them live sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment